The wine beginner: give them a journey through wine, with handy educational notes to guide them through each wine in the gift set.
The connoisseur: give a gift of wine they will love, appreciate and adore. Whether they are discovering new wines or tasting old favourites they are sure to please and leave them asking for more, maybe new ones they have not tried before.
This gift set comes with five tubes of mixed red and white wine in a smart black gift box. They also make great gifts for clients or for rewarding employees for their efforts.
This mixed wine gift set contains the following five 100ml tubes:
- Chateau Le Grand Verdus 2018 (Bordeaux France). 13.5% ABV. A classic style of Bordeaux red with cassis, cedar spice and notes of herbs. Medium-bodied with fine tannins and a good finish.
- Bodegas Sottano Malbec Reserve 2019 (Mendoza, Argentina) 14% ABV. A classic soft and generously fruity Malbec with hints of spice and rose petals. The smooth palate has lovely ripe damson and blueberry fruit flavours and a hint of mocha.
- Bellingham Wines Pinotage 2018 (Franschhoek Valley, South Africa) 14% ABV. A crimson ruby red with typical Pinotage aromas of blueberries, dried fruits and a hint of leather. The palate is mellow with baked plum, sour cherry and dried fruits with a long finish.
- Terra Organica Primitivo 2018 (Puglia, Italy) 14.5% ABV. A full-bodied, rich and velvety red wine made from organically grown grapes. It has intense black and red berry fruit flavours with a hint of prunes and dark chocolate on the finish.
- Bodegas Y Vinedos Merayo Las Tres Mencia (Bierzo, Spain) 14% ABV. Ruby red colour with enticing aromas of red fruit, violets and a hint of vanilla oak. The palate is typically juicy with lovely flavours of brambles, raspberries and hints of vanilla spice. The tannins are silky and fine.